- Individuals with underlying health issues and those over 65 should not attend church-related activities. For those unable to attend, services are being livestreamed weekly on the Rollingbrook Fellowship YouTube channel (click here).
- We ask that those attending worship on Sundays to please wear a mask at all times while on campus and practice social distancing.
- Sunday Morning Worship continues at 9.30a and 11a. We ask that those attending wear a mask while on the campus at all times and practice social distancing. Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the campus. The Sanctuary is being sanitized after each service. Services continue to be livestreamed on our Rollingbrook YouTube channel.
- Sunday Morning Bible Study has resumed for preschoolers, children, and students. Safety protocols are in place: leaders and helpers are wearing masks, temperatures are being taken, rooms are regularly sanitized, and hand sanitization stations are throughout the campus.
- Children's Worship has resumed on Sundays at 11a with safety protocols in place.
- Sunday Morning Bible Study for adults is slowly resuming. Please go to our Adult Groups page for more information (click here).
- Sunday morning childcare has resumed (click here).
- Wednesday night activities have resumed in the Children's Ministry, Middle School Ministry, and Student Ministry.
Click here to go to our Facebook page.