We have a high view of the church because God has a high view of the church. The Bible says that the church is the “bride” of Christ (Eph. 5:25-27). The church made up of a diverse group of Christians who partner together to worship Jesus Christ, grow in His word, and fulfill His mission. Becoming a member at The Brook means that you are committed to the body of Christ and the shepherds of the church. It also means that our church family is committing to help shepherd, edify, encourage, pray, and equip for the work of ministry. We believe that God expects every Christian to be a committed and active member of a local church. Becoming a member at The Brook means that you are committing to We would love to have you partner with us to fulfill the mission of God. We do want to encourage every Christian to commit to a Gospel-center church where they can be actively devoted to God's word, prayer, fellowship, and the remembrance of Christ.
1. Be a follower of Jesus Christ
2. Be baptized as a believer
3. Complete the Membership Process
1. Sign up for The Brook 101 new members class below
2. Go through the class
3. Complete the Membership Form
The Brook 101 New Members Class
Every prospective and new member is expected to attend this class in order to become a member of our fellowship. This class is held on Sundays from 9:15am-10:45am at different dates throughout the year.
- What the Local Church is?
- How to Submit to the Local Church
- Why Membership Matters
- Quick Overview of Thom Rainer's Book "I am a Church Member" (FREE GIFT)
- Beliefs and Doctrinal Distinctives
- Mission and Vision of the Church
- Leadership and Ministry Structure of the Church
- Convictions and Expectations for Members
- Your Next Steps
- How to Get Connected
- Spiritual Gifts Assessment Test
Each person will receive a free book from Thom Rainer called "How to Become a Church Member" at the start of the class.